Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Beginnings


Greetings friends and travelers,

It’s nice to meet you here. This little plot of internet will hopefully be somewhere I can express a lot of things that I feel need expressing. I guess this is a place where you’re likely to run into my ramblings about feminism and writing, about creativity and paganism, about growing things and living things, and about college life, but I make no promises – you could run into anything here.

I have a bit of a problem with writing, where beginnings take me forever. I hover over the blank page for an inordinate amount of time, unsure, and quite possibly afraid. But then as soon as I write the first word, the first sentence, the first paragraph, things start to flow.

Consider this my First Word (and forgive me as this blog continues to settle in and shift slightly over the next few days).

Safe travels, my friends!
Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment